Re: Tire and driving suggestions for Oakland this weekend?

To: avillasol <avillasol@primo.com>
Subject: Re: Tire and driving suggestions for Oakland this weekend?
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 18:45:45 -0400
avillasol wrote:

> Anyways, I seem to recall a Miata taking TTOD, running on Kumhos, and
> running really early in the day.

Harumph to you Arie. That was last November with the
surface but a few months old when I got beat by the
lovely lady in the Damn Miata.

On March 11, 2000 it was Hoosier autocrossers over Hoosier
slicks by a tenth.

The lot has been parked on, swept, and has had even more
time to cure. No street tires needed.

My driving tip to Kevin is slow into the corners and
progressive application of throttle while exiting on the
inside and monitoring tire grip.
Rich Urschel