Re: Tire and driving suggestions for Oakland this weekend?

To: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>,
Subject: Re: Tire and driving suggestions for Oakland this weekend?
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:00:29 -0700
FWIW and IIRC, I beat Craig on raw time at the last Oakland event, and I was
on my Kumhos.  Then again, neither Craig nor I was having a particularly
good day there (I DNF'd a run that would have given me the win).

Regardless of the circumstances, I still say race tires are the way to go.
Dennis, incidentally, was on Kumhos that day.

Scot
'91 CS Miata - one day from freedom!