RE: Tire and driving suggestions for Oakland this weekend?

To: "'Kevin Lahey'" <kml@patheticgeek.net>,
Subject: RE: Tire and driving suggestions for Oakland this weekend?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:49:16 -0700
Your new Kumhos, at worst, are like a street tire, but with more stick. I
recommend running Kumhos, especially if they're brand new, at Oakland.
That's the only site where new Kumhos might even help you. Plus, you'll get
an event in on them to get rid of that annoying mold release compound.

Just run the Kumhos.

Katie