More round 5 inspired thoughts.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: More round 5 inspired thoughts.
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:45:18 -0700 (PDT)
I will start by saying thank you to Keith, Nanda, and
everyone else who worked their butts off the make the
event happen. It was long but I enjoyed really enjoyed
it.

The discussion seems to have slowed a bit this
afternoon so I thought I would share my thoughts on
the issue of Bay Area autocross events.

Having 271 entrants is a really nice problem to have.
I think it is a positive reflection the region. My
only auto-x ecperience prior to moving to the Bay area
was watching one event in Michigan and participating
in two in central Oklahoma.

http://invites.yahoo.com/