Re: More round 5 inspired thoughts.

To: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More round 5 inspired thoughts.
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 22:52:28 -0700 (PDT)
If you all were wondering why my email seemed to trail
off into nothing, it's because I got interupted while
composing. It looks like I hit "Send" instead of
"Save"

The point I wanted to make was that I like being part
of large events. I think we should include as many
people as is practical.

I'll save the rest of my uninspired ramblings for
later.

Alan Gruner
green '93 Civic Si

http://invites.yahoo.com/