Re: Round 5 results

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Round 5 results
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:10:38 -0700
In message <384228790.959113384770.JavaMail.root@web622-wrb.mail.com>, Scot Zed
iker writes:
> I just looked through the results, and for some strange reason I'm shown
> running a 300ZX in CS.  C'mon, guys, I haven't been running that car for a
> year!  (For the record, I was driving Chris Herring's Miata.)

And I see that you were polite enough to let Chris beat you. :)

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com