Re: Round 5 results

To: "Keith Hearn" <khearn@Legato.COM>
Subject: Re: Round 5 results
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:53:38 -0700
Politeness had nothing to do with it!  I think I could have done better if I
hadn't lost the coin toss.  My Kumhos were REALLY warm when I pulled 'em off
Chris' car, and this was after it had been parked for about ten minutes
(possibly this could be another argument in favor of shorter courses).

If I'd had the warm tires, I might have done better.  You might have noticed
I picked up almost 4 seconds on scratch between my 1st and 2nd runs.

Scot
'91 CS Miata - returning soon, I hope
Team - Excuses are like...
Team - Unless you're 2nd, codriving bites! ;)