Re: NASA/BAMA autox...

To: Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net>, jes@rx7.org
Subject: Re: NASA/BAMA autox...
From: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:32:23 -0700 (PDT)
Well, if this counts as "online results", I won CS :)

And that was one of the few good things that happened
to me Sunday :(

Speaking of which, my Miata is going into the body
shop next week.  Anyone in SFR got a 1.6L Miata (or
other CS-legal car) I can borrow? ;)

--- Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net> wrote:
> In message <391b2fa3.45c7.0@yourdomain.com>"Johann
> Schubert" writes
> >Kevin Lahey wrote:
> >>NASA's 5th event of the year was put on by the Bay
> Area Miata
> >>Association (BAMA) down at the Marina airfield.
> We had 118 paid
> >
> >[snip]
> >
> >any online results available yet?
>
> Err, no.  Keith Hearn and I can only dream of
> matching Jerry Mouton's
> amazing record with getting the results up to the
> SFR SCCA pages.
> We're still getting the on-line format and all the
> rest worked out.
>
> I'll drop a note to the list as soon as I have them
> up.
>
> Kevin
> kml@patheticgeek.net

=====
Scot Zediker
mx5_1991@yahoo.com
San Jose, CA

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."