Re: Public Flames and the SFR Clique(tm) (was NorPAc Divisional Update)

To: andrewmckee@yahoo.com, rob@f-body.org
Subject: Re: Public Flames and the SFR Clique(tm) (was NorPAc Divisional Update)
From: CCoxx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 00:21:58 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/00 1:50:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
andrewmckee@yahoo.com writes:

<< I'm sorry you got a cold, but if you makes you feel any better I had a
cold the
 next few days as well.  Difference was, I still helped to make sure the event
 went off OK for everybody, and didn't whine about it.  It's called
 responsibility, an adult concept.>>

It is true Rob , Andy was sick after the event.  And you know what he was
doing  the week after the event when he was sick?  He was helping me
convert a motorhome into the SFR timing, scoring, and equipment hauling
vehicle.  It was 50 degrees out and pouring rain most of the time we were
working on it.  He was miserable but worked anyway because he know I
needed the help and he was not about to abandon a friend or his region.

I dont think you are capable of that kind of comittment to anything and
I am sorry you are such an angry, frustrated person.

Chris