RE: Job Opening: SFR Solo 2 Weather Goddess

To: "'Carl Merritt'" <cmerritt@ati.com>
Subject: RE: Job Opening: SFR Solo 2 Weather Goddess
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:38:50 -0800
Carl Merritt writes...

>So are they going to post the scores on the web page and/or >mail the
results
>like normal?  Even though it was a practice event, it would >be handy to
know
>how I did in comparison...

A problem is that I think some people, believing there would be no results,
took their timing cards.

Do not fret! There's a CSCC event on Feb 13, and then there's Boondoggle
2000, coming this March 5th, at the Oakland Coliseum. This year, we have
autocrosses coming out of our wazoo - plenty of time for comparison.

Katie