Re: Job Opening: SFR Solo 2 Weather Goddess

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Job Opening: SFR Solo 2 Weather Goddess
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:18:14 -0800
"Kelly, Katie" wrote:
> Anyway, there's some little thing I feel I need to tell you all... but I
> don't think now would be a good time.

Does this scare anyone else? ;)

That said, I still believe.  The rain did stop, no?  The arc did
survive, no?

I had a great time, but taking out the timing lights was pretty
embarrassing. Sorry for holding up the 3rd run group, that last off
camber turn really confused my car... (and the nut holding the wheel.)
Judging by the way Teresa's boxster romped all over my poor little
Honda, maybe the Boxster wll be the A-stock car to have...

        -Kit