RE: Job Opening: SFR Solo 2 Weather Goddess

To: "'Kit Wetzler'" <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>, Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: RE: Job Opening: SFR Solo 2 Weather Goddess
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:10:59 -0800
Actually, Kit, I had been hiding in Arie's El Camino. I was earlier roaming
around the parking lot with an umbrella, and I couldn't take the evil looks.

Anyway, there's some little thing I feel I need to tell you all... but I
don't think now would be a good time.

Thanks to Kevin Lahey and Phil Esra for letting me flog their cars
yesterday. That was a really fun autocross!

Katie