Re: Thanks Derek and Andy!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks Derek and Andy!
From: "Brian C." <brian@skyline.corpse.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:00:23 -0800 (PST)
I also offer thanks to Andy, Derek, and all who helped organize the
practice!

My favorite part?  Standing at the timing trailer at 9:30am, after several
attempts to get the timers to register a correct start/finish.  Somebody
came up and told them that "the event chairs suggest we proceed with no
timers and just run for fun".  Everyone looks at each other, shakes their
heads and says "Naaaaah"!  Jeez, even at a practice event we're maniacs.
I love this sport.

Cupini, trying to help the Integra dominate G Stock this year