Re: Thanks Derek and Andy!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks Derek and Andy!
From: "Arie Villasol" <avillasol@primo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:47:32 -0800
Yes indeed!  Thank you Derek and Andy and everyone who helped pull the event
off.  We did some valuable testing in prep for the Phoenix Divisional in two
weeks, but hopefully it will be dry (I'll have to talk to Katie!) in
Arizona.

And I also wanted to thank Jim Ochi for allowing me the pleasure of taking
his M3 for a lap.  I know if Jim didn't get launched into a spin on that
final huge bump, he would have had a very decent time during the fun runs.
ESP is going to be interesting!!  Thanks again Jim - the KillerB awaits you!
=)

Arie