Re: Thanks Derek and Andy!

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks Derek and Andy!
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:32:11 EST
Amen, yes thanks Andy and Derek. I had an awesome time, the last time I
autoxed was the enduro at McClellan waaaaaay back in early October. It feels
great to slide the rear again ;). The Apre-Autox dinner was good fun to,
can't wait to see ya'll agian.
~Nanda Holz and UFO csp-r

ps: I tossed my Scca renewal notice awhile back, thinking I wasn't going to
autox much this year, but after yesturday I changed my mind and need another
l notice. Should I just fill out the paperwork in the monthly publication or
can I get another renewal notice sent to me? Thanks in advance. See you at
Mather on the 13th.