Re: Rotary torque & noise

To: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rotary torque & noise
From: Kenneth Liao <knliao@accesscom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:50:56 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

Kind of new to this group, but I thought I'd contribute anyway. =)

It always amused me that people constant quote peak torque and horsepower
numbers.  The horsepower versus torque argument just never seems to end!

I think it's much more important to look at the torque curve across the
rpm range of the engine.  That's the usable "power" that you have.

Ken Liao