Re: Thank You

To: mrc01@flash.net
Subject: Re: Thank You
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:01:22 -0800
"Michael R. Clements" wrote:
> Torque schmorque, torque is for wimps. Rotary rice burners don't
> have much torque but they go 0 to 60 in 4.8 seconds, and that's
> enough to beat most of those Vettes and Porsches. I'll take
> screaming wankel squirrels on crack over a big fiberglass boat
> powered by 100 year old thump-thump technology.

Yikes, we're really turned this into a urination for distance
competition. ;)

I think this would be pretty easy to settle... http://www.opentrack.com
still has space for the February 12/13th event at Buttonwillow... get
your brake pads and race tires ready and come on down... $210 for both
days.

        -Kit, who is looking forward to stomping some Corvette (and Rotary)
butt... ;)