Re: Thank You

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank You
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:27:25 -0800 (PST)
Must.... try.... not.... to.... respond........... ugh!

Oh yeah?  Well my 125cc kart motor makes about 32 HP... which is about
256HP per liter.... beat that wankel boy!

But seriously, all our cars pretty much rock....

Corvette's rock!  In fact, they are way too cool, horsepower _is_ a
beautiful thing.  I thoroughly enjoyed driving Don McKenna's Vette!
Way more than I was expecting to!  I'm hearing a C5 is even better!

S2000s rock!  I thoroughly enjoyed riding in Kit's S2000 and I look
forward to the end of April when one will most likely be appearing
in my driveway once these pesky stock options things vest.  Even my
relatively low revving Integra is fun to wind up!  Same with the new
Civic Si!  I can't wait for the opportunity to wind out an NSX!

Miata's rock!  I thoroughly enjoyed driving every miata I've ever
driven.  Even David Gould's rediculously stupid turbo-charged beast!
Talk about a rabid monkey!  Yeeeeeehaw!!!

Rotary's rock!  I thoroughly enjoyed driving my dad's RX-7 and will
most likely enjoy driving my new FP rotary toy.  By the way, how loud
do these things get with a straight pipe out the manifold???? :) hehe

As Katie sorta said, car sluts do it because they enjoy it! :)  If
you're adamant on not driving different cars you're missing out on
a lot of fun... to each his own

        --Darren