Re: [evolution-disc.] Faster Cars, Tighter Courses?

To: evolution-discussions <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Faster Cars, Tighter Courses?
From: Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:31:16 -0800 (PST)
Gut feeling or not, Mark, you can't deny that
"unprepared" cars built today are faster than those
from 1990. Can you? If I'm wrong, why is you never see
Porsche 914s anymore, or Dodge Colts.

The point I was trying to make was that if 2.1.A (I
hope I got the number right) must be followed this
precisely, then courses will have to change as
technology improves to keep these new unprepared cars
under the maximum allowable corner speed.

-Katie Kelly