Re: "Open that bottle for Sid night" was, RIP Sid Deleon, age

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: "Open that bottle for Sid night" was, RIP Sid Deleon, age
From: philip ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:19:22 -0600
> I don't think I ever met Sid, but I know I would have liked him
> since he
> required the above.

I have had some email exchanges with Sid and Gail over the years.  I
met Sid face-to-face when I met you, Matt, at Topeka in 1996.  It was
clear to me that Sid was the Real Deal.  He will be greatly missed.

I'm up here near the other end of the big river, but I send all my
best wishes south.

1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata
C package
pethier@isd.net
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier