Re: "Open that bottle for Sid night" was, RIP Sid Deleon, age

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Open that bottle for Sid night" was, RIP Sid Deleon, age
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 07:50:45 -0500
When I first saw the subject line of the original email message that
referenced Sid's obituary, a tear immediately formed.  I did have the
pleasure of meeting Sid once at the Solo Nats but I certainly had the
pleasure of talking with him on the telephone several times.  Man, could he
talk your ear off or what?  That man loved to talk, and be talked to.

I will miss him.

Now about that bottle of wine.  I wonder if it would bother him if my wine
came from one of those handy boxes with the spigot?

Eric