RE: Is AutoX for Me?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Is AutoX for Me?
From: "Scott M. Stone" <sstone@foo3.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:27:51 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Scott Tengen wrote:

> 2. A movie, a bag of corn and a soda, or autocross - Way more fun to
> drive for about the same money! Plus lasts all day!

how much of it is spent racing, and how much of it is spent sitting in the
heat?

> 4. It is a great family event, kids can help with the car, wives can
> drive - what could be better?

how do you keep your wife from complaining about being bored and standing
around in the heat when you have 8 run groups and you only drive in one of
them though... maybe if someone brought a tent and some folding chairs.
Hm, i could fit that into the Durango...

> OH and what better way to keep kids off the streets and from doing
> drugs, AUTOCROSS!

"Put down the Pipe, son, and help me change these tires"... :)