RE: Is AutoX for Me?

To: "'Andrew Schmiechen'" <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>,
Subject: RE: Is AutoX for Me?
From: "Scott Tengen" <scott@tengen.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:38:32 -0500
For me...

1. I would love to go road racing - WOW talk about expensive, Autocross
is a very inexpensive way to get into the racing spirit

2. A movie, a bag of corn and a soda, or autocross - Way more fun to
drive for about the same money! Plus lasts all day!

3. Do you see cones on the road and think, I can drive around those -
Autocross!

4. It is a great family event, kids can help with the car, wives can
drive - what could be better?

5. What is the point of setting up a nice suspension to just hit pot
holes and get nailed by the police?

6. What a great way to learn your car and your limits - again with out a
bunch of nuts and bolts coming apart due to the person that runs that
red light

7. What else can you do on a Sunday for only $20 or so!

8. Golf Clubs or Tires - Ummmm that is simple - HOOSIERS!

OK I am all bent on this sport, I can't help myself - Gee point 9. IT
KEEPS Me less crazy ;)

Have fun with the presentation....

OH and what better way to keep kids off the streets and from doing
drugs, AUTOCROSS!