Re: P.R.O.

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: P.R.O.
From: "Crider, James A." <JamesCrider@metaldyne.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:57:22 -0500
Oddly enough, in a few conversations with a couple of SEB members, an SCCA BoD
member or two, and SCCA employees, the worst I've heard said about P.R.O. is
"They're competitors in our market.  So's NASA" and something to the effect of
SCCA thinks it has a fine, well-established autocross "product", participation
numbers bear that out, and they aim to keep their "market share" with quality
events.  Now I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound like "badmouthing"
to me.

Jim Crider
autojim@despammed.com