Re: P.R.O.

To: "Joe Goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>, "nwlist" <nwautox@wwscc.org>,
Subject: Re: P.R.O.
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:55:07 -0600
Lots of happy customers so far it sounds.  Pretty neat that they can come
out of the hole this quickly. I think the real test will be the long term
viability on their financial statement.  They are running a business, not a
club.  They need to get through the first two years.  Maybe they will
discover that there is a "North" on most maps.

> I normally don't comment on events I run, but I feel compelled to do so this
> time.  Anna and I just returned from participating in the Precision Racing Org
> event in Fontana CA this last weekend.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer