Shock question....

To: <streetmod@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Shock question....
From: Mike King <mapcomaps@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:07:42 -0500
Alright, I've been thinking lately of swapping my SM '86 Civic Si torsion
bar front suspension to a coilover setup. I have heard that the Prepared
Civics and CRXs have had good success going to this setup. Any ideas on what
Koni shocks, whether off-the-shelf or custom, would fit the bill on the
Civics? Its got regular Koni Yellows on it right now. Also what size spring
(diameter and length) would be the best to fit without clearance issues with
8 1/2" wide wheels? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike King
SM #21
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/streetmod/