Another Shock Question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Shock Question
From: Chris Andersen <christina_andersen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:47:10 -0800 (PST)
I am in need of putting Koni shocks on my '03 Mustang
GT.

Most advice I've gotten says Koni yellows all the way
around, however I also understand that the back shocks
should be set soft and left that way.  Does anybody
know why a set of non adjustable Koni's couldn't or
shouldn't be substitued for the adjustables in back?

The Koni rep told me the only difference between
yellow and red is that reds are not adjustable once
they are put on.....

Thanks,

Chris Andersen
#?!  Just getting my car set up!