RE: Interesting study

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Interesting study
From: Carrie Sparling <CarrieSparling@identicard.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:03:30 -0500
Ah-HA! So that's why I suck at running registration.

-- Carrie Sparling

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended
by SPX Corporation for the use of the named individual or entity to which it
is directed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please
delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the
sender of the error by reply email or call SPX Help Desk at 215-293-2811 so
that the sender's address records can be corrected.