Re: [kcautox] Midwest Division Solotime Series Event #2

To: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>, "CP Mail lIst"
Subject: Re: [kcautox] Midwest Division Solotime Series Event #2
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:44:36 -0600
It's not for sure yet, but I think we're going to try to do our "tour of
MiDiv" again -- go to Memphis for the road race Saturday, come up to St. Louis
for the Solotime Sunday and Monday. Getting both a road race and a divisional
solo in the same sweep makes the trip to the opposite corners of the division
from out west here in Salina worth the while, so I love the Sunday-Monday
schedule. Just don't put DP in the first heat please! :-)  When I get to
Gateway depends on when GP races at Memphis.

--Rocky