Re: Interesting study

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting study
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:16:55 -0800 (PST)
Mike, Alan, Phil, et al...

It is an interesting article.  I know I'm guilty of remembering the cars and
not the people at our events, but I blame it on my job as announcer.

I can't tell you how many times I've been at events and had somebody walk up
the MG and say "This must be Lucretia!"  And then usually look around for who's
gonna claim her.  They KNOW the car, but I'm an unknown...

Our own MJB did just that, at a Vintage event in Vegas one time.  Several folks
at the SCCA National Convention read my name tag, and then asked about the CAR!!

And ya know, I always get a kick out of it.  (So does Lucretia!)

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp & "Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB