Re: Recent Action by Dennis Grant

To: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Recent Action by Dennis Grant
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 22:43:04 -0600
> > And now you bring it to us.
>
> You're damn right I bring it to you.  Oh the horror of another post on a
> mailing list!  Spare me Patrick, those are lamest complaints of all.

I made no such complaint, post all you want.  I simply don't care what
happens on another list that I don't subscribe to.  I subscribe to this one.

How
> would you feel it somebody banished you from these communities because you
> just posted something I consider to be stupid.  When they come from you
> Patrick, I'll be sure to say... "Take it outside, take it outside..."

I learned a long time ago, these "communities" are dictatorial empires that
can be run in any way the owner pleases.  If he don't like the color of your
hair, he can ban you.  Hell, I may be banned for all I know.  My telling you
this doesn't mean I support it, nor do I agree with it. I can't comment on
this particular situation, nor am I agreeing or dis-agreeing with you
personally because as previously stated:  I don't care what happens on other
lists.

You obviously feel very strongly about it...Why don't you get all the SM
subscribers together and un-subscribe from his list enmass?  That would be
pretty effective in sending him a message I think, and it wouldn't require
the help of us at team.net at all.

Patrick Washburn