Kumho Ecsta 712 thoughts...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kumho Ecsta 712 thoughts...
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
A friend of mine in WI (of all places!) is considering a set of Kumho Ecsta
712s for his Passat 1.8T and asked my opinion.  Needless to say I gave it
freely, after all everyone is entitled to my opinion!    8)

The problem with my opinion on the 712 is that there is NO personal experience
to back it up.  Now then, do any of you fine folks have an opinion on the 712s
that you'd like to share with my friend and I?

Thanks in advance...