Re: power steering ?

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: power steering ?
From: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:13:29 -0500
I remember the car, but not the off.  We had so many cars out there that
spun during practices and we stuffed the track pretty good too.

If you feel like making the trip again, there's a highspeed lapping day,
with instructors, happening on August 3 & 4 put on by one of our affiliate
clubs.

<http://sam.hochberg.com/scscc/ax-school.html>

I put on something like 150 track miles last year at this event.  The
following day is then a highspeed autocross.

-A.