Re: power steering ?

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: power steering ?
From: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:44:37 -0500
Eric:

I have no idea how to answer your question, but damn wish I knew you were at
the event.  The group should have hung around for dinner and the beer
tasting contest.  I was an assistant steward for the day but ended up
spending most of the time on the bridge as starter.  Would have liked to
introduce myself.  We always like having you Neon guys at our event, even if
the first morning practice for the group had a number of penalties and offs,
including the one mayday you speak of.

-A.