Re: Karts aren't "Cars"

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Karts aren't "Cars"
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:25:30 -0700
Karts are fun, so much fun that Kart drivers have other, less expensive,
more bang for the buck venues to play in. We have lost one of our kart
drivers because he can play for as little as $10 a day, and get tons of
runs, and races...economics is part of it. In fact, one of the original guys
in our area who pushed to allow karts never ran a solo 2, but immediately
went kart racing.
--Pat Kelly