Re: Dangerous Stuff

To: n2pua4@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: Dangerous Stuff
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:33:59 -0400
Ah..But now you are making the assumption that the majority of the people
who hold driver's licenses actually have a command of the English language
at a high enough skill level to allow them to understand the concept behind
the sign.

My experience from years on the road lead me to believe that the majority of
the people out on the highway are brain dead. A police officer could have
his lights on,siren blazing and firing his revolver through the motorists
side window and they still wouldn't get the idea.

Larry

Larry Steckel