Re: paddock police

To: "Alek Tziortzis" <alextz@comm.mot.com>, <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: paddock police
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:06:34 -0400
You know,
I have to agree with Alek on this one.

I think a preference can and should be given to those that are competing in
the ProFinale to the 'Front' rows.  It is absolutely ridiculous for someone
who has supported the ProSolo series and competing in the series finale,  to
be parked in the back of the paddock.  If there is preference to be given,
after Event Chiefs, it should be those competing on Saturday and Sunday.

Just MHO.