Re: paddock police

To: "Alek Tziortzis" <alextz@comm.mot.com>, <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: paddock police
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:00:12 -0500
Second the motion.

Row 1 is Chief's Row. Some spillover to Row 2 as necessary. (And Row 1 Slot
1 [#101?] is the Paddock Police HQ)

All other spaces Rows 2-5 are claimed on a first-come basis, must be
physically present to claim one, and no blocking out for later-arriving
friends.

Those who wish to set aside a block of paddock spaces can do so only row 6
and back.

Pretty simple, really. Good idea.

--Rocky Entriken