Nationals Paddock Police are here to serve you again.

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nationals Paddock Police are here to serve you again.
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:56:27 -0500
Howdy all.

Anyone who attended last year's Nats may remember the teething pains that
the new Paddock Patrol and parking policies imparted upon us.  Of course
after Tuesday 9/11 all plans went out the window but folks still worked
together under the even tighter restrictions.

We of the Paddock Patrol would like to serve you, our fellow racers, better.
Do you have any suggestions to help improve the process while making it fair
for all and still keeping in mind those that won't be arriving until
mid-week?

I can tell you a few of the suggested ideas which include widening the rows
from 12' to 14', numbering the rows and spots with a 101, 102, 103, 201,
202, 203, 301, 302, etc, system for better ease of tracking and insuring
reservations.  (No chalk this year, waterproof paint!)  Computer database to
search for open spots and friend's paddock spots.  Only allowed to save 3
additional spaces, not 5 like last year.

Let's hear 'em.  Constructive suggestions only please, we're fully aware of
where we can stick our steenkin' badges.  ;^)

Eric (Step away from the paddock space ma'am.) Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS
'98 Dodge Neon (see-dan)
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger.html