wheels for sale (MR-2 & Integra Type R)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: wheels for sale (MR-2 & Integra Type R)
From: JonesMB <jonesmb@arthem.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:58:15 -0500
I have two sets of wheels for sale.

-*- first gen MR2 wheels : $175 obo
these have a set of old Yokohama race tires mounted on them.  the wheels
are the stock size for an MR2 (4x100) so they will fit on other cars with
the same size wheels (Miata, most Honda/Acura cars etc)

-*- 15x6 CRV wheels : $275 obo
these wheels are off a Honda CRV and are the same size and offset as stock
Integra Type R wheels, making them ideal for a Type R in DS.  I have been
using them for the last two years on my Type R in GS

All the wheels are clean and in good condition.  Pictures are available on
request.  Note that the price does not include shipping from the Chicago
area.  I can deliver if you are close to the Chicago area.

thanks
jmb