Sexy Cars, WAS: DS vs ES

To: elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org
Subject: Sexy Cars, WAS: DS vs ES
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:46:42 -0400
Eric dragged his knuckles across the keyboard to write:
"Whaddaya talkin' about "least sexy"?  Neon's are the #2 "chick car" of all
time right behind the Beetle."

Eric-

What large metamorphic rock HAVE you been hiding under for the last four
decades?  The E-Type Jag was officially designated as "The Greatest
Crumpet-Catcher Known to Man" by none other than Sir Stirling Moss himself.

Do not dare to speak of the Beetle and the Neon in the same breath as the
E-Type, or I shall have to slap thy face with my gauntlet.  (OK, now I've
gone and said it...  Where the h*ll did I leave that gauntlet...  It's here
somewhere...  No, that's an old MG shifter boot...  Well, I'm sure I've got
one, so you better watch youself!)

Peace, Love & Pushrods-
JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB &