Re: Better check this out...

To: "TommyB" <winnipegtommy@shaw.ca>, "Alex Plaster"
Subject: Re: Better check this out...
From: "Steven D. Smith" <smithspeedway@slotrod.zzn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 07:51:24 -0400
This is NOT A VIRUS.  The hoax email can be considered a virus in that it
makes you damage your system by deleting a file (jdbgmgr.exe)   that Windows
needs.  Please do not delete this file.  I can provide documentation if you
would like.  Your protection did not detect a virus because there was none.
Don't feel bad, I was taken in by one of these myself last year, and spent
the next two weeks fixing the computers of friends who listened to me.

Steven D. Smith
Geographic Data Technology
Lebanon, NH