Re: DS vs ES

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DS vs ES
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 07:07:08 -0700 (PDT)
Some of us run what we like, regardless...

Bob Pariza (2001 Camaro SS - ESP 25)

  jeff@winchell.com wrote: > Everyone who's been around for even a short while
knows that the various V8
> classes (FS, ESP & CP) are immune to the "normal" workings of the SCCA and
> are not to be touched or messed with in any manner including making them
> change their class designating magnets or stickers.
> Something about big egos and small.......................blocks.

It's class identity.... The typical FS/ESP/CP driver isn't a car slut hopping
into the
seat of the latest sexy thing to come out of Detroit/Japan/Germany each year.
;^)