Better check this out...

To: Alex Plaster <plas0015@tc.umn.edu>, Allan & Susan
Subject: Better check this out...
From: TommyB <winnipegtommy@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 17:36:41 -0500
Sorry about this but.............................

   I was advised that my address book may have been infected by a virus not
detected by Norton and McAfee anti virus systems and indeed it had been!!
This virus lies dormant for 14 days before damaging the system and is sent
automatically by the Messenger and by the address book, whether OR NOT you
sent e-mail to your contacts. I checked, found it and deleted it !

you may want to do the same--

   1. Go to Start, Find or Search option

   2.  In the files/folders option, write the name
jdbgmgr.exe

   3.  Be sure to search  your C: drive

   4.  Click "Find Now"

   5.  The virus has a little bear icon with the name
jdbgmgr.exe   DO NOT OPEN

   6.  Click and delete it - it will go to recycle bin

   7.  Go to the recycle bin and Empty the bin

    If you find the virus you must contact all the people in your address
book so that they can eradicate it in their address books.

Good Luck