Course Workers

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, "NER SOLO" <nersolo@ner.org>
Subject: Course Workers
From: "Brian P. Levesque" <bpljr@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 07:43:02 -0400
JUST A THOUGHT:

I'm new to the world of Solo II with NHIS, May 5th, being my second event.  I
was scheduled to work last and when I arrived at my station I noticed that it
had less workers now then earlier in the day.  I was wondering what policies
are in place to discourage people from leaving without working?

I was thinking that if they were to charge an extra $10 at check-in, which
would be returned to the person AFTER completing their work assignment, this
would increase worker participation.  If a person didn't check in for there
work assignment the money , $10, could be used to pay someone who would be
willing to fill-in for the person that did not show.  I realize that this
would be additional work for the people running the event.  Just a thought.

Brian P. Levesque
#31 HSN