Porsche 911 roller...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Porsche 911 roller...
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 04:21:01 -0700 (PDT)
...for sale.  I'm posting for a friend.  If you're interested there are a phone
number and an email address that you can contact him at in the message below.
I've got a few more pix that he sent along, but I didn't want to clutter
everyone's email boxes.  If you'd like to see the others drop me a note and
I'll be glad to forward them on.

Thanks to everyone for their tolerance...

Hey, there Dave. Here is the info you asked for. The car is a 1969 Porsche.
Originally, it was a 912E, but it is the 912E which basically makes it
identical to a 911, but came with the flat 4 instead of the flat 6. It was
the "Economy" Porsche. The regular 912 had a few minor, but important,
differences. For instance, the 912 tranny was a 4 speed and the 912E is a 5
speed with a lot closer ratio. Also, there are only 3 gauges in the 912,
whereas the 912E has all 5.....Identical to the 911 of the time. The car is
complete, except for the engine. I bought it to restore and turn into a 911
with minimal work. It needs an engine, the belly pan is rusted, and the
interior is all there, but needs to be redone. I've done a lot of research
and found that, through Tweeks, you can get all of the major parts at good
prices. All of the small parts that usually nickel and dime you to death in
a restoration are there and in great condition, also. (Good glass, lights,
switches, emblems, signals, knobs, etc.) It would be a fun and easy
restoration, and I wanted to do it, but after my divorce, I live in an
apartment and don't have anyplace to work on it. If anyone has any
questions, feel free to call or email.

Eric Hiatt

(505) 681-6469

eric.hiatt@jaycor.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Dcp00407.jpg]