Re: Course Workers

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, "NER SOLO" <nersolo@ner.org>
Subject: Re: Course Workers
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 08:17:35 -0400
(Mark, I'm including all your response since it may not have been
accepted by the NER server)

Also, some heats have more bodies than others. I suspect this was
the real reason.

By the same token staffing a station with anymore than three
people is not necessary. Two will usually suffice. When you have
more than three it can become a coffee klach, and no one notices
the slightly displaced pylon.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net