Re: Course Workers

To: "Brian P. Levesque" <bpljr@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Course Workers
From: Mark Hirt <hirtmark@netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 07:10:07 -0500
If a $10 fee is collected SOME people my get the idea that "I paid to
not work". The best way is to disqualify (DNW) them for the day (on the
printed and web based results so everyone knows the scum they are) and
don't allow them a chance to not work again. To do this the club needs
to keep a list of the offenders at registration and when they show up
again say... "Hope you can find something else to do today because you
not running with us"

Now I just know someone will say "What if it's an emergency", well if it
really is TELL AN EVENT CHAIRMAN. If your run with the club on a regular
basis I'm sure they can work out a deal. Like work twice or help with
course setup etc... at the next event.

--
  Regards,

  Mark Hirt