Re: Allies -vs- Axis, 2001

To: "Michael King" <mapco@att.net>, <JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com>
Subject: Re: Allies -vs- Axis, 2001
From: "Carl C." <cc@carlc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:16:43 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael King" <mapco@att.net>
To: <JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com>; <cc@carlc.com>
Cc: <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 9:43 AM

> But what I want to know is who's going to dress up in the Samurai outfit at
> your event, Carl? Hmmm?
>
> Mike

I don't care who does... I know I am looking for all the Patton stuff I can
find.
You know that if General Patton was alive today, he would drive a Corvette
(like mine) <GRIN>. Besides, I'm changing the name of my car for this event.
Its going to be a Corsair (F4U).

Had I still had a working ESP Mustang, I would have used my Dad's stuff from
WWII (hat, flying scarf, etc....) since he flew the real Mustangs (P-51s). I did
get to fly a B-17 a few years ago. I got 0.5 hours of Multiengine training in
it.

Again, I give full credit to Tallahassee for the idea of the event. I will
always
admit I stole^H^H^H^H^Hborrowed your idea! At least were honest about
it <GRIN>.

Carl