Allies -vs- Axis, 2001

To: cc@carlc.com
Subject: Allies -vs- Axis, 2001
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:41:13 -0500
Carl-

I have to give you credit...  At least y'all admitted to stealing our idea.
Sheese, you even stole one of my lame "Florida Election" jokes.  (At least
you didn't use any of my even lame-r WWII jokes.  Glad to see you have SOME
standards.)  If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then we're
flattered up here in Dixie Region.  (Dixie Region, total membership: 125.
Motto:  "Tiny but Fierce!")

If you need help making the score come out "right" just give me a call.
I'll put you in touch with the venerable Dr. Jackson who can tutor you in
advanced mathematical calculations.  (Remember, there's lies, damned lies,
and then STATISTICS!)

Good Luck with your A -vs- A event.  Perhaps we can start a trend.  Next
year EVERYBODY will be doing it.

Peace, Love, & Pushrods-
JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB